BROMSGROVE WINTER STEAM CAMP (18 – 22 December 2023)
Bromsgrove International School provides a fun and safe learning environment for your child to practice English, whilst qualified teachers facilitate activities which will achieve developmental milestones suitable for each age group.
We are now accepting the applications for Bromsgrove Winter STEAM Camp. Please see below for details.
Creative STEAM Camp for Years 3 – 6 (ages 7 to 10)
Open the world of creative STEM with the ultimate in challenging and fun activities from South Korea
Creative STEAM camp inspires students to enhance creativity, critical thinking skills, communication skills, problem-solving processes, effective leadership skills, and teamwork as well as apply knowledge in creative and innovative ways. In addition, students will learn how to integrate knowledge in mathematics, science, technology, engineering, and the arts. The Creative STEAM activity is the most well-known STEAM programme for Primary students in South Korea and IAFSW has an exclusive right to provide their STEAM programmes in Thailand.
UAV Drone Camp for Years 7 – 8 (ages 11 to 12)
Fylo EDU – Education Programming Drone that let children quickly learn to programme. Enjoy the extraordinary fun of programming. STEAM education, activate your talent and creativity.
How Fylo integrate in STEAM Course
- Science: understand the principles and relations of displacement, velocity and acceleration over time
- Technology: learn new techniques and programming used in unmanned aerial systems, and understand how software and hardware interact
- Engineering: Understand the construction and maintenance of drones, and be able to analyse and troubleshoot system problems.
- Art: Enhance the imagination by creating flight patterns and expressing the meaning of the show through the drone.
- Mathematics: Analysing and calculating the X,Y,Z values in the design of flight formation, including determining the flight delay.
At the end of the course, students will strengthen the understanding of drone software programming, establish programming ideas, learning in entertainment, feeling and thinking in entertainment, and change player to designer. To understand the logic of progamming by learning in entertainment.
Formula 1 camp for Years 9 – 10 (ages 13 to 14)
F1 in Schools Calling all aspiring engineers, innovators, and racing enthusiasts!
Join us for a thrilling adventure into the world of STEM, racing and innovation.
- Explore Different Design Ideas for your F1 in Schools Paper Car.
- Make your own F1 in Schools hand-shaped cars
- Dive into F1 in Schools Mini Projects that Spark the Spirit of Racing.
- F1 eSports
- Unleash Your Creativity with Autodesk Tinker
- CAD Designs
- Silhouette Cameo
After the course, F1 in Schools invites students to compete in the largest and most exciting STEM Challenge in the world. Let’s make innovation your reality. Join the F1 in Schools competition and accelerate towards your dream.