Once again we have a brilliant programme of weekend events which will keep you busy and interested.
- Each Friday evening we will take you on a short shopping trip to a local shop. Here you can top up your supplies of snacks for the week, pick up some stationery or reading supplies and get to try local foods.
- All of our weekend activities are designed to support students learning: education, culture, sport and recreation.
- Trips are usually for a whole day, and usually on a Sunday. Both duty staff and outside professionals will help you to have an enjoyable and productive weekend.
- Friday and Saturday evenings are for sporting activities or Movie Time we’ll show an English Language programme, which is a great way to develop your English while enjoying an entertaining evening. Bring your popcorn and drinks, and settle down for a great time!
- All of our activities have been carefully risk assessed, and any means of transport used have been inspected for suitability by school staff.
- All dates are provisional, and may be changed to accommodate events that we do not yet know about.
- We suggest that you bring your mobile phone on all outings so that you can contact us, and we can contact you. Please be careful with it the school will not be held responsible for any damage, loss or theft.
- We recognise that our older students need additional study time, so weekend trips become optional for Years 11, 12 and 13 as your exams or deadlines get near. Check each trip to see whether it is compulsory for your year group or optional, and plan your weekends accordingly.