At Bromsgrove our facilities are second to none and are continuously being updated, renovated and modernised to suit the needs of our students. We are proud to offer outstanding boarding facilities, which are set in a clean and green environment less than an hour from the city.
We have two houses, named Tudor House and Windsor House after famous British Royal families. Students are encouraged to use all of the communal areas across both houses to rest and relax with their friends. We have three different lounges, which cater to the different needs of: Lower Boarders (Year 4 to Year 8), Upper Boarders (Years 9 to 11) and Sixth Form Boarders (Years 12 to 13). Within the lounges there are a range of board games, activities and books, as well as a large TV, True Vision Box and Miracast, which students can use with their friends. In Windsor House, there is a study room for Upper Boarders and a pool table in the lobby, whilst in Tudor House, there is access to a table tennis table.
Both houses have:
- Full wi-fi access
- Common kitchen with cookers, ovens, microwave and refrigerators
- Spacious bedroom accommodation organised into 2 beds (Years 12 to 13) , 3 beds (Years 7 to 11) and 4 beds (Primary to Year 8)
- Ensuite shower rooms for Sixth Form Boarders
- Common toilet and shower rooms on each floor
- A secure and safe environment with CCTV, public address system, fire alarm
Students also have access to:
- Full supervised access to school facilities; library, ICT, Sports Hall, field, Performing Arts Centre, classrooms and Science labs
- Resident nurse and onsite medical centre
- Full catering and laundry services
- Residential Boarding staff on every floor